Faith and Healing Affirmations

Faith and Healing Affirmations
CLICK the photo above for FAITH & HEALING AFFIRMATIONS

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sorrow into Joy

It is with great sorrow that I am writing this.  My husband Thomas Blake passed away on Oct 20, 2011.  He was devoted to this blog and spreading the word.  The blog will remain up so that people can continue to read his writings and learn from him.  There is nothing that made him happier than communing with God each day in preparation for his writing.  I am heartbroken at his passing and yet joyful in knowing that he stayed the course and made it to the end strong in his faith.  If you are in need of further information please feel free to contact me at cindy.blake1023@yahoo.com.  I do not have the writing skills that my husband had but am going to find a way with the help of God to continue his work.

Gods peace and love be with each one of you,

Sister Cindy Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment