Faith and Healing Affirmations

Faith and Healing Affirmations
CLICK the photo above for FAITH & HEALING AFFIRMATIONS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Break From The Story: Speaking God’s WORD Into Your Life

During the first decade of this century, many fiery trials came my way.  Through them, God redirected my life and taught me many lessons.  Through these experiences, a pastor friend gave me books and audio messages on Faith, Healing and Speaking God’s promises in my life.   For the past several years, speaking God's WORD into my life has been a daily practice.   God has put it upon my heart today to take a break from our series lessons in order to share this with you.


This is a guide to praying by confessing our faith.  Profess your prayers out loud and with feeling.  This material is derived loosely from Charles Capps’ materials (God’s Creative Power For Your Life) .  It is only a guide, although, if prayed three times a day or more (verbatim); during difficult times of (physical, emotional, spiritual or financial) challenges, it will have a profound effect.  The affirmations and scriptures were modified from the Capps’ materials in order emphasize more the building up of high towers of strength, instead of pulling down of strongholds.  Building a high tower and a mighty fortress in the Lord; leaves no room for the Devil to get a stronghold.  This is a positive approach.  I encourage you to check out Charles Capps' website at http://www.charlescapps.com/.


                                                                    

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 118:24 KJV
It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.                                          Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:6 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13 KJV
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 KJV


There is Power in the name of JESUS!

THE LORD’S PRAYER Matthew 6:9-13 KJV (Make this prayer live by expounding on each section/phrase)

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven (acknowledge God personally & acknowledge His greatness), Hallowed be thy name (Praise and worship Him & His name JESUS). Thy Kingdom come, (acknowledge His Kingdom in YOU and that you are an ambassador of Christ & all that it means). Thy will be done in earth (in this earthen vessel, your life…ultimately in the entire world), as it is in heaven (You are a pioneer of the Kingdom of Heaven). Give us this day our daily bread (don’t ask as much as make this a thanksgiving of God and His daily provisions Spiritually, Emotionally, Physically; in relationships with Him, family, friends and coworkers). And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors (pray for a forgiving heart toward all who have ever trespassed against you…realize that if you pray for forgiveness and don’t forgive others; you may be praying a curse upon yourself)  . And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil (acknowledge that you are helpless over temptation & evil.  Only by the Holy Ghost living in you and God’s Grace & Mercy being renewed continuously{more than daily} that you will be able to walk in His righteousness): For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory (Glorify, praise and worship Jesus our Father at the end as well as the beginning of each segment of prayer), for ever.  {in Jesus’ name,}Amen.  

A Psalm of David Psalms 23:1-6 KJV (Pray this Psalm directly to God;  “You Lord Jesus are…”)

The LORD is my shepherd (You Lord Jesus are my Shepherd); I shall not want. He (You) maketh me to lie down in green pastures: (You) he  leadeth me beside the still waters. (You) He restoreth my soul: (You) he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for (Your) his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the (Your house O Lord for ever) house of the LORD for ever.                                                               

Rejoice in the LORD Psalms 33:1-22 (in part) KJV (We are made in God’s image and have His power of speaking blessings into existence…on the breath of his (our) mouth…this is an awesome thought.

Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery. Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. By the Word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. … Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast…The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men. From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth. He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works. There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength. An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength. Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name (JESUS) . Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.



Paul said “I die daily,” meaning that he renewed the Gospel daily; that is the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ (repentance, baptism & speaking in tongues).  Pray in tongues as the Spirit moves you.

Father in Heaven forgive me for I am a sinner and guilty of the blood and body of Christ.  Create in me a clean heart my O Lord; and renew a right spirit within me.  Cast me not away from your presence and take not your Holy Spirit from me.  Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation and uphold me by thy free spirit.  Then will I teach transgressors thy ways and sinners shall be converted unto thee and enter the Gospel.  I rebuke the Devil in Jesus name.

*****

Jesus you bore all my sin, sickness and carried my pain.  You overcame the tempter and his destruction, making a pathway to life and truth; giving me victory over all things.  For God sent his word and healed me.   Ps. 107:20

*****
Jesus you bore all things on the tree therefore I’m alive and reconciled unto God.  And by your blood I am clean and by your stripes I am healed and made whole and free.  I have the victory in Jesus’ name.     I Pet. 2:24; Rom. 6:11; II Cor. 5:21

*****
Jesus you are the Lord of my life.  Wellness and wholeness are the power over me   I am clean, renewed and free in you Lord Jesus.   I am alive unto righteousness.  Jesus you are my high tower of strength, power and courage.  The devil has no power over me.  I rebuke you Satan in Jesus name.  Col.1:21, 22

*****

You have given me power over my flesh.  I am free for the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.   Mt. 6:12; Rom. 5:5

*****

Father because of your word I am an over comer.  Jesus you are the way, the truth and the life. I’ve overcome the world, the flesh and the devil, by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.   Rev. 12:11

*****
You have given me abundant life, and I receive that life through your word, and it flows to every organ of my body bringing healing and health.  The Holy Ghost is in me giving me all power over my flesh.   John 10:10; John 6:63

*****

Heavenly Father I attend to your word, I incline my ear to your sayings.; they are always with me and your word is before my eyes; I keep them in the midst of my heart; for they are life and healing to all of my flesh.   Prov. 4:20-22

*****
As God was with Moses, so he is with me.  My eyes are well and my natural forces are restored.  Blessed are my eyes for they see and my ears for they hear.   My heart, mind, spirit and soul are connected to you Lord.   Deut. 34:7

*****
Goodness and blessings pursue me.  Wellness, health and safety guard my dwelling (spiritually, emotionally,  mentally, physically & financially); for you Lord Jesus, have given your angels charge over me; they keep me in all of my ways.  In my pathway are life, healing and health (spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically & financially).   Ps.91:10, 11; Pro. 12:28
*****
Jesus, you healed me and filled me with the perfection of health and wholeness.  The life of God flows within me, bringing healing to every fiber of my being.   Mt. 8:17; John 6:63

*****

I am under the blessings of grace and truth; they flow in my blood stream; and they flow to every cell of my body restoring life, healing and health (spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically & financially).   Mt. 11:23; Luke 17:6


The life of 1st Peter 2:24 (Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.) is a reality in my flesh; restoring every cell of my body.  I present my body to God; for it is the temple of the LIVING GOD.  God dwells in me and his life permeates my MIND,SPIRIT, SOUL and BODY.  I am filled with the fullness of God daily.  God has given me power over my flesh.   Rom. 12:12; John 14:20

*****

My body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST.  I make a demand on my body to release right chemicals.  My body is in perfect chemical balance.  My pancreas secretes proper amounts of insulin for life and health.  My blood sugar level is 90.  I am full of energy as if I were 21 again in perfect health.  I Cor. 6:19

*****

Heavenly Father, through your word, you have imparted your life to me.  That life restores my body with every breath I breathe and every word I SPEAK in faith.  I claim the promises and proclaim my DIVINE INHERITANCE.   
John 6:63; Mark 11:23
*****

That which God has NOT planted is dissolved and rooted out of my body in Jesus’ name.  1st Peter 2:24, is engrafted into every fiber of my being and I am alive with the life of God.  Satan and death have no power!   Mark 11:23; John 6:63
*****
Jesus, you bore the curse for me; therefore only blessings of perfect health inhabit my body.  The life of God within me forbids anything not of God.  I live in your will.  My strength and my health are restored in Jesus’ name. 
Matt. 16:19
                                                                                           *****
All is well and in perfect health with me.  Only blessings can inhabit my body.  My life is the light of Christ; he is my way and I live in truth.    Col.1:13, 14
*****
Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection that God created them to function.  The Holy Ghost is my fountain of youth.  Wellness and wholeness flows from me; my hair and my skin more youthful everyday, in Jesus’ name.  Gen.1:28
*****

Father, Lord Jesus, your word has become a part of me; it is flowing in my blood stream and it flows to every cell of my body; restoring and transforming my body.  Your word has become flesh, for you sent your word and healed me.  You have restored me to youthfulness to do your work and fulfill your will.   James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Pro. 13:13

*****

Jesus, your word is manifest in my body causing radiant and perfect health.  My skin is clear and restored to the perfection of its created state. My bones and joints are in perfect condition.  I make a demand on my bones and joints to function properly, in Jesus’ name.  You are with me always continually restoring health and renewing my energy.  I live within your will every moment of my life.  You are ever with me and in me.  Mark 11:23; Matt. 17:20
*****

Heavenly Father as I give voice to your word, the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes me free from the law of sin and death.  Your life is energizing every cell of my body.   Rom. 8:12

*****

I speak to my bones and joints; you are in perfect created condition.  My Blood Pressure is normal. My eyes are in perfect health.  My circulatory and nervous systems are whole and well and carry life to every cell of my body. Wellness pursues me. My spine and skeletal system is in perfect created condition.  My sinus passages are open, giving me sound, unbroken and deep sleep.  My blood is rich in iron and is whole unto wellness.   My feet, hands and fingers are in perfect health.  I am in completely perfect health. The spirit of God is upon me and the word of God is within me.  All is well because God’s word is my confession.   Mark 11:23


Thank you Father I have a strong heart.  My heart beats with the rhythm of life.  My blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health abundantly.  My weight is (returning/maintaining) good health.  I am lean and strong and walk with the power of God.   Prov. 12:14; Pro. 14:30
*****

My blood pressure is 110 over 70.  The life of God flows within my blood; cleansing my arteries of all matter, that does not pertain to life.   Mark 11:23
*****

My pulse is normal at 60.  My heart beats with the rhythm of life; carrying the life of God throughout my body; restoring LIFE and HEALTH ABUNDANTLY.  John 17:23; Eph. 2:22
*****

I have a strong heart.  Every heart beat floods my body with life and cleanses me of disease and pain. Ex. 23:25; Mark 11:23
*****

I command my blood cells to function properly and keep me in health.  I command every cell of my body to be normal in Jesus’ name.  Rom. 5:17; Luke 17:6

*****

Every cell that does not promote life and health in my body is cut off from its life source.  My immune system is perfect in Jesus’ name.   Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23

*****

My heart beats with the rhythm of life.  The spirit life, of God’s word, flows within me; cleaning my blood of every disease and impurity.   Prov. 4:20-23

*****

In the name of Jesus;  arteries you are clean and elastic and function as God created you to function.   Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23 Isa. 55:11; James 3:2-5

*****

The law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, has made me free from the law of sin and death; only wellness and the Spirit of God will lord over me.   Rom. 8:2; Rom 6:13, 14

*****

The same spirit, that raised Jesus from the dead, dwells in me; permeating his life through my veins; sending healing throughout my body, mind, spirit and soul.  I am spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically & financially whole.   Rom 8:11
*****

In Jesus’ name my body lives in truth.  Body, you will remain strong and work to produce health and wholeness.  Every cell of my body supports life and health.  Matt 12:25, 35
*****

My immune system grows stronger day by day.  I speak life to my immune system.  The same spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me; and quickens my immune system with the life and wisdom of God; which guards the life and health of my body.  I have the strength and perfection of youth.

*****

I speak to the bones and joints of my body; I call you normal in Jesus’ name.  The spirit life of Jesus permeates every bone and joint of my body with life and health.  Father I make a demand on my bones to produce perfect marrow.  I make a demand on the marrow to produce sufficient and pure blood that ensures wellness. In Jesus’ name. Prov. 16:24





I make a demand on my joints to function perfectly.  Prov. 17:22

*****

Feet/Spine/Internal organ(s) and/or Financial/Personal Relationships, etc. [what ever is your specific ailment(s) or condition(s)], I speak words of faith to you and demand that you return to normal.  Be restored fully in Jesus’ name!  Let my life reflect strengths in this/these area(s).
*****
Body, I speak words of faith to you.  I demand that every organ perform a perfect work; for you are the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ; and by the authority of his holy word to be healed and made whole in Jesus’ name.   Pro12:18
*****
Father I yield only to your righteousness.  I require my body to be strong and healthy and I enforce it with your word.  I enforce life in this body.   James 4:7
*****
I will not die, but live and declare the works of God.   Father, you have blessed me with skills and gifts; restore order in my life and home.  Use these skills to serve your church.  You have blessed me with spiritual gifts.  Further develop and use these gifts to praise and worship you.  Thank you Lord for giving me the gift of healing and the gift of prophesy.  Thank you for anointing my preaching.     Ps. 118:17
*****
Father in heaven, bring my family and friends to repentance and baptism in Jesus name.  Fill them with the Holy Ghost and speaking in tongues.   Relieve all debts.   I declare all of their loans and debt paid in full.  Chaos and confusion must flee from their lives.  Jesus, my Lord, turn their hearts to me as well, that we can proclaim Christ together in oneness.
*****
You have forgiven all of my iniquities.  You have healed all of my diseases.  You have redeemed my life from destruction.  You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as the eagles.  Only wholeness and health can inhabit my body.  I am in your perfect will Lord.  Ps. 103:2-5
*****

Father, your church is a hospital for the sick and needy.  We find wholeness and wellness there for our mind, body spirit and soul.  Bless the church around this world.  Let it be a beacon of light to all, for we are that church.  We are that light, the light of Jesus shinning in us and through us.  Bless the UPCI & Crystal Lake United Pentecostal Church (Insert your own local church).  Put a hedge of protection around the leadership & pastoral team.  Bless all leaders and the people.  Father, bless Pastor Beardsley’s vision.  Bless our church and every individual with perfect health (spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically & financially).  Keep us all safe from the evil one.  Give us strength over the world and the pulls of the flesh.  We are weak, but in you we are strong.  Help us to daily and first put on the WHOLE Armor of God; the Belt of Truth, Breastplate of Righteousness, Shoes of the Gospel, Helmet of Salvation, Sword of the Spirit which is your Word, the Shield of Faith and Praying Always, with all prayer, supplication and intercession for one another!  Let us pray without ceasing (living in a prayerful state; doing all prayerfully); being instant in prayer!


*****
FOR SINGLES -- Father, from the beginning you never wanted us to be alone.  Let your will be manifest in my life.  Bring a help mate to me of your choosing.  Let that person be a blessing from heaven and not a curse of my own will.  Let me put all things into your hands both small and great.  My life is 100% yours and in your total will.  All things are possible with God.  The past is behind let Jesus Christ and His ministries guide my future.  Lead me to what you are blessing.
*****
Lord you have blessed my food and water and have taken sin, sickness and pain, away from me; therefore I will fulfill the number of my days in health and abundant joy.  I will grow day by day in my relationship with you; looking forward to the marriage supper of the Lamb when I will be caught up to meet you Lord in the air.  So shall I ever be with you Lord, a part of the bride of Christ; dwelling in unity, peace and love for all eternity.  I love you Jesus and embrace you with my life, hugging and  kissing you forever. Ex. 23:25, 26; I Thess. 4:17 


Copyright © 2006, 2011  Thomas C. Blake

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Load Jesus Christ for your blessing us on this day you have healed body from all that is from you. Bless my son and all family members are our friends and neighbors.

    ReplyDelete