Faith and Healing Affirmations

Faith and Healing Affirmations
CLICK the photo above for FAITH & HEALING AFFIRMATIONS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Messages To The Church Part 8

Message to the Church at Laocidea
True leadership requires the ability to make decisions.  The LORD is calling His church to be leaders in His glorious Kingdom.  To each of the churches in Asia, the message ends the same, “To him that overcomes…”  God is choosing His headquarters team of Saints; those who will be given (Revelation 2, 3, 21):

1.     The Tree of Life
2.     Immunity from the second death
3.     The hidden manna and a white stone with a new name
4.     Power over the nations
5.     White Raiment & Name permanently in the Book of Life
6.     Will be a Pillar in the Temple of God in New Jerusalem
7.     Will Sit with Christ in His throne
8.     An inheritance that includes ALL things & Christ will be his God and he shall be His Son

Revelation 3:14-22 KJV And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  (15)  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.  (16)  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.  (17)  Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:  (18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.  (19)  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.  (20)  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  (21)  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.  (22)   He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Jesus said the following about the Church at Laodicea:
1.     They had a lukewarm attitude.  The LORD would prefer they not sit on the fence; be either cold or hot.
2.     Because they could not stand with Christ or stand against the devil; the LORD would (will) vomit them out of His mouth.
3.     They were rich with material goods;
4.     Believed they needed nothing;
5.     Poor,  wretched, blind, miserable and naked spiritually;
6.     They will have to go through the Great Tribulation, through the fire in order to buy gold (God’s character), white raiment (righteousness) and eye salve (to see truth).
7.     The LORD stands at the door and knocks; He wants to be invited into their lives and asks them to overcome.

All of the messages are to the true Church of Jesus Christ.  All of these churches had access to eternal life, which is God’s gift by grace.  But even more, they had access to the rewards that Christ promised, to be a part of the headquarters team in New Jerusalem.  If a J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller, Trump or Gates came to you and said I have unlimited resources to build a new business and I want you to be on the executive headquarters team and I want to make you as rich as I am; what would you do for all of the riches of the world?  God is offering you even more.  He is offering you the riches of the universe for ALL ETERNITY!


WE HAVE A GREAT FUTURE AHEAD OF US FOR ALL ETERNITY.  LET US NOT NEGLECT SO GREAT A SALVATION; BUT SEEK TO OVERCOME SIN AND THE WORLD.  AS THE APOSTLE PAUL SAID,”THIS WORLD IS NOT TO BE COMPARED TO THE GLORY THAT SHALL BE REVEALED IN US!”  BE FAITHFUL!




No comments:

Post a Comment