Faith and Healing Affirmations

Faith and Healing Affirmations
CLICK the photo above for FAITH & HEALING AFFIRMATIONS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friend of Christ

Christians have been singing about friendship with Jesus for centuries.  God came to us in the flesh to show us the way to love, respect and obey Him.  As the Son, He showed us how to be in perfect submission.  Through the Holy Ghost, we see and how to be His coworker of the Gospel, His friend and friends to all humanity. In His humanity, He qualified to make us one with Him in His Divinity. We worship one God whose name is Jesus and He relates to us in all three forms of relationship.

Authority – Father
Subordinate – Son
Comforter – Holy Ghost

John 15:15  No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

We can only be the friend of God, if we obey Jesus.  By learning obedience to God as Father; we prepare to be the bride of Christ, the ultimate relation that a human can achieve.  All of my life has been preparing to be at the marriage supper of the Lamb; to overcome and sit with Jesus on His throne as His eternal partner.

My wife is my best friend.  God prepared her for me to help fulfill my calling and ministry.  She has my total confidence, because she seeks to live in God’s will making me her head in Christ.  She has total confidence in me because my life is in submission to Christ as my head.  She is my equal; my responsibility, which is my total desire, is to love her as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for Her (church). 

There is no room in the Kingdom of God for self centered thinking.  It is all about Christ and the, “least of His brethren.”  The bumper sticker is a lie of Satan that says, “He who dies with the most toys wins!”  Jesus told the Bill Gates of His day, “Sell all that you have and give it ALL to the poor and come follow me.”  Are you serious about being a Christian?  Are you truly a follower of “The Way” which is Jesus?

1 comment: