Faith and Healing Affirmations

Faith and Healing Affirmations
CLICK the photo above for FAITH & HEALING AFFIRMATIONS

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Out of True Love, Belief and Commitment

As a child of twelve years old, my faith came under attack from some of my teachers at school.  It was at that time that the LORD led me into not just reading the scriptures and following doctrine; but to deeply meditate on the WORD.  Questions began to fill my mind.  “What if this human life were all that there is; would I still believe in obeying God?”  “Did I truly believe in God’s way of love, even if I lost all and was never able to attain prosperity and the good life?”  My answers to those types of questions were yes.  My obedience to the LORD and my belief in His way are based on my love for JESUS.  There are only two ways; LOVE and hate; GIVE and get; JESUS and Satan.  The upper case words above are God; the lower case words are the devil.

Yes; I love Jesus because He first loved me and gave me the ability to love.  Without Jesus, I can do nothing; but with Him, I can do ALL things!  Until we can search our soul and truly believe in Jesus Christ out of true commitment to His way, with out hope of reward, but because we have become that way; we are like liberal Christendom, looking to get; to get saved!  Habakkuk makes it all so clear:

Habakkuk 3:17-19 Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, (18) yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation.  (19)  GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments.

God has blessed me with these deep meditations nearly all of my life.  My walk with the LORD is because I love Him and seek to please Him.  My life is His!  The Impossible Dream was a song that was popular in the 60s and 70s.  One line of that song talks about being willing “to march in hell for a heavenly cause.”  Jesus marched into hell for a heavenly cause.  He emptied Himself and expects no less of His true followers. 

My life has been one trial and persecution after another.  The last ten years have been a nightmare of medical challenges with the past two months being off the charts.  PRAISE THE LORD!  I Thank you, Jesus; for each of those afflictions.  The blessings that came out of each have been greater than the price.  All of my life, God has been building in me treasures that will endure death.  What kind of treasure are you building?


No comments:

Post a Comment