Faith and Healing Affirmations

Faith and Healing Affirmations
CLICK the photo above for FAITH & HEALING AFFIRMATIONS

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Remembrance

After the great flood, God made a promise for all generations, never to destroy all flesh in a flood again.  As a sign of His promise, after every time it rains; there always appears a rain bow in the sky, even unto our day.

Genesis 9:13  I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

The patriarchs of our faith built altars as a remembrance of the promises God.  Abram built an altar in Bethel when God revealed His plan for him and his generation.

Genesis 12:8  And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.

Jacob as well made a deal with God at Bethel and erected an altar to the LORD.

Genesis 28:19-22  And he called the name of that place Bethel: but the name of that city was called Luz at the first.  (20)  And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,  (21)  So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:  (22)  And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

Bethel became a place of remembrance for Israel.  It was a significant place to meet with God.

Genesis 31:13 I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred.

Where is your Bethel?

Where do you meet with God today?  For the blood washed in Jesus name; filled with the Holy Ghost Christian, meeting with Jesus is a state of being.  Once we are filled with the Holy Ghost, we become the LORD’s habitation.  We meet with the LORD every time we call upon His name in our heart, mind and being.  We live in an anointed state and the Holy Ghost should flow through us like rivers of living water.

We have many Bethels
The assembly for Praise and Worship Services should be a Bethel that we attend every week or more; along with Bible Studies, Prayer Meetings, the Bible, Praise Music, Prayer, Meditation, Study and places of natural wonder.  God is with us always.  Become more aware of the fact that the LORD is always with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment